Excellentia International understands the social role that all organizations should play and thus we support society via different actions with social responsibility orientation:
- In 2017 we were awarded by UNESCO for our social responsibility actions.
- In2016 we provided financial assistance to a 3 months old girl in order to deal with meningomyelocele.
- In 2015 we provided financial assistance for the purchase of two life support machines for two girls Myrto and Kiki.
- Since 2014 we print all communication and promotional material in the structures of the Athens Psychiatric Organization helping the reintegration of people with mental disorders in professional life.
- Since 2014 we accept the invitations of institutions for FREE seminars and interactive activities aiming at informing and training adults, children, adolescents and parents for having a better vocational guidance, personal development, career planning and career development.